Sydney is a beautiful harbour side city which has a wide variety of attractions and sights to see.
There are plenty of attractions to choose from in Sydney and surrounds, with fun-filled activities for everyone, from wildlife parks and outdoor activities, to family attractions, shopping and food and wine.
- Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House and take a guided tour, watch a show or enjoy a cocktail.
- See the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the water by catching a ferry from Circular Quay to Manly, Mosman or Taronga Zoo.
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, an oasis of 30 hectares right in the heart of the city.
- Take a trip to Bondi Beach for the golden sands, eclectic shopping markets and a buzzing nightlife.
- Climb all the way to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Visit Taronga Zoo which is home to thousands of exotic and native species and is situated on the spectacular Sydney Harbour.
- Go shopping in stylish shopping centres, boutiques and markets across the city.
- Visit Coogee Beach for the gorgeous coastal walks.
- Indulge in some city arts and culture at the Powerhouse Museum, the Australian Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia.
- Dine by the harbour in five-star style, enjoy a traditional pub bursting with history or soak in the Sydney views at a cool rooftop bar.
Things to see and do in Sydney
Sydney is packed with attractions, from laid-back laneways and lush parks to grand libraries and museums, all wrapped up in a vibrant atmosphere.
For further information please visit: